Saturday, September 26, 2009

Starting a co op

I am a member of a few co op groups. I love the groups however I don't like that I can only find bits and peices of the things I am interested in. So I started my own.The things I plan to purchase in my co op are the following ....... PUL fabric ... all the co ops I joined say they offer this yet I havent seen it ...... FOE and other elastics ... what I have found of this was minimal ..... Zorb ... really interested in trying this out ...... Hook and Loop ... for those who prefur it ..... Snaps ... my personal preference ..... and fabrics of what myself and anyone in the group happens to be in search of. So please if your interested in getting discount prices on any of these items please join my co op. There have to be members to get the discounts more members means higher discount. Here is the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/little_monkey_britches/

No comments:

Post a Comment