Friday, October 9, 2009

Recycle Blankeys and Stuff

Ok so I do this at my house and thought I would help others with it as well. I rarely use recieving blankets and they always just seem to be taking up space. So I recycled them, thy make such cute dipes! I know there are mamas out there who have these things all over the place and say you used them for swaddle purposes when baby came home but now you dont swaddle they dont really get used. If you recycle them they have new purpose and you get so much use for them.....and its so so easy on your pocket. So this is where I come in.....If your interested in this but you yourself dont sew....or simply dont have the time to sew....whatever the case is. You can send me your blankets, old t-shirts, sweat shirts, or anything else you want to transform and I will send them back as dipes. My charge for these will be $6 each plus shipping. Email me for more info if interested fairyz_n_fireflyz@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. Do you make them into OS dipes? I have about a billion of these damn things laying around and would LOVE to get rid of them. So far neither of my boys liked being swaddled and now I just have a bunch of blankets everywhere! I'm also happy to help support a WAHM momma! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a one size fits most....my 3 month old all the way up to my 4 year old fits this size..4 yr old is potty trained but I was using her for a model.You can see pics here http://s748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/fairyz_n_fireflyz/?start=40

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok kiddo.. I would like some info on this... either how I can do it myself... or how and what you would need to do it... now I would prefer to try it myself.. but if you arent willing to share your how to's...
    My email is KrystalBrook@aol.com

    ReplyDelete